Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jolee Bindo - Raids

So I just recently Zeta’d bindo, and was running a KOTOR sith raid, Sion took down Ezra and GMY, then I used the defence took a hit for Nihlus and had Qui-Gon finished off by soon after, (this was to test jolee) with 3 dead and none annilated I now use Jolees revive to see absolutely nothing happen, tried this twice!

Is this meant to be part of the ability? Because if so, combined with him not triggering GK, he would be pretty much useless.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If any of the Jedi were isolated when they were killed, they cannot be revived. Isolate in raids prevents revives. Only toon that can revive itself while isolated is Nightsister Zombie
  • The only "weird rule" of which I'm aware is in phase 3 - when you kill a saber, any of your characters with ability block are instantly "cured" of the ability block.
  • "Ultra;c-1736278" wrote:
    If any of the Jedi were isolated when they were killed, they cannot be revived. Isolate in raids prevents revives. Only toon that can revive itself while isolated is Nightsister Zombie

I know, should’ve said that was why I ran the 2nd raid to make sure none were. Even non isolated he didn’t revive.
  • I’m sure there is some weird rule about it. Like anyone who dies from special damage in P4, can’t be revived. Or if Traya has over 50% turn meter and Nihilus has below 25% health, then your allies can not be revived. That whole raid has stupid weird rules that are not listed anywhere. I’d suggest you use the Jedi in P2 instead of P4.
  • No weird rules. You also can’t revive Jedi in the next phase that died in the previous phase.
  • Weird rules are in there. You just don’t know it or realize it because you just blame a glitch or bad RNG. But they’re there.
  • "KLCS21;c-1736298" wrote:
    Weird rules are in there. You just don’t know it or realize it because you just blame a glitch or bad RNG. But they’re there.

Nah.

• "jkray622;c-1745504" wrote:
    The only "weird rule" of which I'm aware is in phase 3 - when you kill a saber, any of your characters with ability block are instantly "cured" of the ability block.

Yeah I used to restart anytime someone would get ability block until a guildmate pointed out that if it's DT or Greedo not to worry, when you kill the saber it will clear. I was like "um, no" until I saw it happened every time myself. Weird.

Ah man, please don't nerf this CG. It already takes too many restarts.