Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Kylo Ren Unmasked

This guy just wiped every group I sent at him in Galactic Wars. 2 groups he soloed. He appeared not even half way through. I easily take down everybody else in Galactic Wars until the last few nodes. Then I have to work a bit.. Devs, you need to fix this guy. He is way to OP. I don't mind a difficult fight, but 4 groups down and unmasked didn't have a scratch. That's kitten. Balance this!
  • What was his g and * also what dod you fight him with? He solod 2 of your teams?
  • Read his abilities, he’s easily killed just don’t hit him with debuffs or you will keep healing him. Just use raw damage or healing immunity.
  • I'm only 45 lvl. Have 6 abilities for each toon and gear lvl 6. Half toons are 4 star others 3 stars. Unmasked healed had 4 ability lvls in each ability. He healed 6% for every hit he took. My best attack squad only got him down 50% before he started picking them off. He had 30% counter and two special damage abilities with built in heals. 20% crit and speed with turn meter increase on crit of course. Advantage for 2 turns when he gets hit. Now, all this may equal out at lvl 85. But for the lowbies, this is not balanced. I'll check my stable, but I don't think I have enough toons (if any) to stop his healing. Only 45 lvl here. Only have 20 toons developed. Just picked up 6 more this week but they need gear and abilities. I'm sure at 85 lvl you could easily put together a team to stop his heals. But not at 45. He's a stopper in GW. He's too OP at 45.
  • He’s not op trust me. At high lvls he is solid but there are far better people. This is coming from somone who mains a FO arena team. As stated do not debuf him or he heals. Be sure to have someone who can cleanse your team or he will keep taunting and applying debuffs to your team.