Forum Discussion

zackism1983
New Novice
3 years ago

Launch forcing me to play through walkthrough

Instead of giving option to log in? Is this new?
  • "tram66;c-2383389" wrote:
    Yeah I can't log in through Bluestacks, tried uninstalling and didn't work. I clicked on "I have an account" and it just had me enter my birthday and nothing happened.

Won’t even let me say I have an account. Just takes me to a new account. Very strange.

• The investors need to see the game is still getting new people. So CG made this problem so they can show them how many "new" accounts were made in day :D :D
  • But seriously, I just fixed it by uninstalling swgoh from bluestacks and then reinstalling it from the google play store.

It logged me into the new account but I did have the option to sign into my google play account
  • "LinkyTriforce;c-2383396" wrote:
    The investors need to see the game is still getting new people. So CG made this problem so they can show them how many "new" accounts were made in day :D :D

i like this tinfoil hat theory. wasn't there a bank recently that got into trouble opening up accounts in people's names without telling them? this is right up CG's alley LOL

*takes off tinfoil hat*

In all seriousness, though, this is very annoying. i have been having trouble with BS since the TU also. every couple days, I have to uninstall either swgoh or swgoh & BS. not sure what the fix might be, but i sure hope they do something soon.
  • That sometimes happens to me if I use a VPN and cannot logon to Game Center. Then the game automatically assume you want to start a new account.
  • "zatchy;d-258973" wrote:

I've had this about every other day since the title update. I'll be logging out of one account to go to my alt, and it just loads straight to the tutorial without giving an option to choose an account. I just force close and load again and it gives me the log in options.

I guess I probably switch accounts up to 20 times a day maybe? Usually less. So it might be happening 1 in 50 times.
  • "Winterwolves;c-2383448" wrote:
    "zatchy;d-258973" wrote:

I've had this about every other day since the title update. I'll be logging out of one account to go to my alt, and it just loads straight to the tutorial without giving an option to choose an account. I just force close and load again and it gives me the log in options.

I guess I probably switch accounts up to 20 times a day maybe? Usually less. So it might be happening 1 in 50 times.

Had exactly the same issue on an Android phone and tablet. Same solution. I thought I was doing something wrong or just losing my mind:)