Forum Discussion

pkorbel
Seasoned Newcomer
13 hours ago

Light speed bundles

What do you guys think the next light speed bundle should be?

Jawas? Inquisitors? Bad Batch or Clone Troopers, Imperial Troopers, Rogue one?  what do you guys think

• Aphra.     she came originally 1 year after starkiller was released, so I think it would be nice if her light speed also came 1 year after starkillers. (which if I recall would be November)

otherwise I would see a Jawa bundle maybe happening, and maybe a JML/SEE bundle this year.
    i don't see inquisitors, bad batch, or rouge one getting one any time soon.  inquisitors are still a hot team for reva and with marock I don't see them giving us a cheap r3+ team really easy. rogue one I also don't see as we just got luthen and I imagine people are trying to gear him and rebel fighter (which is a lot of rogue one) up to make his team, so CG wont make that easy just yet. and bad batch I just see that waiting for a LV bundle in a few years.

(and I know me saying they did the Jedi bundle just before the raid which is the opposite idea I gave for the inquisitors/rogue one, but I see those more as a team most would have skipped gearing otherwise anyways, so might as well make a "shirt" team more appealing with a cheap pack)