Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Looking for Advice on Guild Store "Exclusives"

With me having gotten into a good Guild and getting a fair amount of Guild tokens each day now, I've now focused on the Guild Store "exclusive" characters there. I am about to unlock Jyn Erso so I can get Cassian's U-Wing, but I do want to focus on the other characters after getting the last 3 shards.

Other than Jyn, the "exclusives" are:

• Colonel Starck (already have 40/80 or 50/80 shards)
  • Young Han
  • FO SF TIE Pilot & TIE Fighter (going to group them together and focus on both at the same time when the time comes)
  • Jawa Engineer
  • Gamorrean Guard
  • Dengar
  • Logray

Who should I focus on next? Almost all of them are needed at some point in the future (GLs and Executor & Profundity), but who is the most useful and I should focus on getting first, after Jyn?

Edit: going to add that I've already stockpiled a lot of gear through the months, especially after some TBs and Grand Arenas.
  • "StickSurfer;c-2403299" wrote:
    Outside of Journey Guide though, which would be the most useful in stuff like Grand Arena?

Logray does seem like a good counter to 3PO's assists and Translation, so I'll try to get him whenever I can.

You only need Logray at G8-9 for the 3PO unlock. Ewoks have very niche use in GAC.

For GAC viability, I would say Starck. He is useful in a trooper team, which is still a staple team for GAC offense.

• Outside of Journey Guide though, which would be the most useful in stuff like Grand Arena?

Logray does seem like a good counter to 3PO's assists and Translation, so I'll try to get him whenever I can.
  • Buy the Logray shards every time you see them. It is maddening to discover you need him then not see him in the shop for days on end.

Need is not quite right, but for the C-3P0 event you can either get logray to 7* and the whole team to g9-10, or you'll have to push some team members to g12 and add zetas without him.
  • Ironic. The moment I start trying to look for Logray shards, he's replaced with an Ewok I've already got at 5 or 6 stars.