Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Luke's look too similar

Please change the pic for Commander Luke. It is nearly identical to Farmboy and can be easily confused.
  • "Hskull55;c-1218709" wrote:
    Maybe just make him look in other direction

Left - Lightsaber
    Right - Rifle

ta da
  • Just opened the character and played whack a mole with green arrows.
  • "dad2my3;c-1218657" wrote:
    I accidentally went into battle in the arena with a farmboy leading my team. I realized I had chosen the wrong one and retreated.

That's the new meta right there :lol:
  • Adding the lightsaber into the pic would be cool. The only characters with their weapons in icon are midgets (jawa, scav, datcha, teebo, ewok elder)
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "USAmazing;c-1219344" wrote:
    "Inkdad77;c-1219083" wrote:
    Try running resistance team lol. They are all tan. Poe and Finn both with Poe's jacket on at the same time lol

Poe & Finn with the same jacket always bugs me when I run my Resistance squad.

Only one of them should have it... Finn could be ST-Finn with out helmet like ST-Han... or Poe could have a flight suit and his black helmet like Resistance Pilot.
    I'm still waiting for ST-Finn to be added with First Order tag. Hope Developers don't miss out on that potential toon that can be added to the game.
  • "USAmazing;c-1219344" wrote:
    "Inkdad77;c-1219083" wrote:
    Try running resistance team lol. They are all tan. Poe and Finn both with Poe's jacket on at the same time lol

Poe & Finn with the same jacket always bugs me when I run my Resistance squad.

Only one of them should have it... Finn could be ST-Finn with out helmet like ST-Han... or Poe could have a flight suit and his black helmet like Resistance Pilot.

I agree. Resistance Troopers shirt/jacket thing also kind of matches, and they all carry the same gun, episode 7 didn't give a whole lot of unique stuff to work with compared to the other movies