Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Marquee Event freezing ... ?

5OR-T's Marquee event has frozen three times for me so far - both times as I completed Tier IV. I defeated the last enemy and the game just sat there ... nothing happened. Both times I had to Force Stop the game and restart it. Finally, it worked on the third attempt.
Not sure what caused it but I assume I'm not the only one so I thought I'd let other poeple know.
Anyone else?
  • I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.
  • "Rubberb0y;c-2359920" wrote:
    I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.

You mean people actually manually do the events when the option to auto is there?
  • "LordDirt;c-2359922" wrote:
    "Rubberb0y;c-2359920" wrote:
    I think I may have a work around….. just hit auto, I did and it worked.

You mean people actually manually do the events when the option to auto is there?

some people got stuck on auto as well
  • Thanks to Reddit comments I was able to finish. It seems to be related to her Leader ability that revives defeated characters when the first enemy to take a turn dies. If you kill them last then it breaks maybe?
    Played through and Chewbacca was their first character to take a turn so I focused him down before finishing off whatever was left and got the win.
  • Yep… same here. I lost L3 and when I finally beat Dash L3 returned and the game froze. CG should put the community on the payroll as testers. I mean we do enough of it (they obviously don’t) ?
    Zumwan2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Happened once for me too. Was able to clear it the second time around
    Mohrg
    Seasoned Novice
    If you have a person dead killing the first enemy who took an action revives them, this causes the game to crash.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,260 PostsLatest Activity: 18 seconds ago