Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Military Might - Assault Battles

Whenever I play this event, the game always freezes at the start of a new round, forcing me to relaunch the game and start the entire tier again. This is can be quite annoying especially if it happens multiple times in a row on the final tier against EP.

Is anyone else having this problem?
  • This event does have a ton of assists, especially if you activate the special ability with everyone. It sounds like the disappearing button problem is triggered by assists and has been worse since recent version updates.
  • Did you try to use Captain Han Solo in your Rebel team?

I've never experienced the game hanging up at the beginning of an assault battle round but it wouldn't surprise me.
  • I've only had the disappearing buttons happen to me twice - once in Endor Assault, and once on P3 of the HSTR.
  • I’ve never experienced action buttons missing in the last few years, but when I did the military might last night it happened to me 4 times on auto. I was using CLS, c3po, Ezra, Han and R2. Very frustrating
  • "EventineElessedil;c-2003348" wrote:
    Did you try to use Captain Han Solo in your Rebel team?

Actually, I did throw him on the team. It didn't freeze though luckily enough.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I used to get crashes and hangs all the time. I upgraded my phone and neither has happened once since.
  • "DadKev;c-2003383" wrote:
    Not had the problem since I upgraded my old phone.

I’ve got the latest IPhone. So I hope it isn’t the problem. Will have to wait until next year lol but seriously I haven’t had an issue until the military might event. So strange