Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage no longer 10 Ship Energy Farmable

So this item that everyone and their mom needs used to be farmable with a battle that used 10 ship energy. And that's now gone. 10/10 update.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    They should get rid of stun guns from light and dark side nodes to make it a 20/10 update!
  • I don't even bother farming them anymore. I just buy them. Because the drop rates are/were horrendous anyway.
  • "MykeMirage;d-209381" wrote:

So this item that everyone and their mom needs used to be farmable with a battle that used 10 ship energy. And that's now gone. 10/10 update.

See their latest update about g12 farming
  • "PlanetOfRedDevil;c-1916366" wrote:
    "MykeMirage;d-209381" wrote:

See their latest update about g12 farming

I'm aware of the update. It should not have been removed to make room for G12+ pieces. This is still a piece needed constantly, so it's just a big F-U to F2P people as it's one less place to be farmed now.
  • This is something needed by every player, F2P or not. There is, has been a shortage on:

MK 3 Stun Cuffs //not available in weekly events
    MK 5 Stun Guns //not available in weekly events
    MK 3 Carbantis //Available in weekly events
    MK 5 Droid Callars //raid only or store, would be nice to add this to AGI gear challenge

They need to update these weekly challenges, especially if we aren't supposed to be "wasting" our shiip energy on them.

• What if they removed it from the ship node and increased the drop rate on regular nodes.
  • "Rogenhamen;c-1916451" wrote:

What if they removed it from the ship node and increased the drop rate on regular nodes.

>> increased drop rate
    >> best joke of 2019
  • "Rogenhamen;c-1916451" wrote:

What if they removed it from the ship node and increased the drop rate on regular nodes.

They don't increase drop rates. See double drop rate events.