Forum Discussion

7 years ago

MK4 Chedak Comlink Prototype Salvage

Simple question - where can I get this from aside from farming it using energy. The drop rate seems hideously low.

- Can I buy salvage or fully crated gear in any of the shops, if so which ones and how much

I ask because I can never remember seeing them - I need a couple for some characters and am getting sick of using energy for them.

Thanks in advance
  • The drop rate is low but no lower than other purple gear, about 1:6. I want to say I've found it in Shard shop on occasion at 186 currency for 6 pieces. You can buy the whole thing from the main shop but it will cost about 2541 crystals. The prototype is available for 1274 (or 1214?) crystals.
  • "APX_919;c-1374968" wrote:
    The drop rate is low but no lower than other purple gear, about 1:6. I want to say I've found it in Shard shop on occasion at 186 currency for 6 pieces. You can buy the whole thing from the main shop but it will cost about 2541 crystals. The prototype is available for 1274 (or 1214?) crystals.

I think I've seen it in the shard shop too thinking about it.

Does the prototype look like the actual piece or one of those weird blueprint type icons? The 2541 crystal one is for the full piece i.e. the Chedak and Stun Cuff?
  • "TurgonGW;c-1374972" wrote:
    "APX_919;c-1374968" wrote:
    The drop rate is low but no lower than other purple gear, about 1:6. I want to say I've found it in Shard shop on occasion at 186 currency for 6 pieces. You can buy the whole thing from the main shop but it will cost about 2541 crystals. The prototype is available for 1274 (or 1214?) crystals.

I think I've seen it in the shard shop too thinking about it.

Does the prototype look like the actual piece or one of those weird blueprint type icons? The 2541 crystal one is for the full piece i.e. the Chedak and Stun Cuff?

You can see what the prototype looks like by clicking on the gear in the person who needs it. The full piece includes the cuff, yes. The prototype alone is 1274 crystals.