Forum Discussion

5 years ago

MK5 Stun Gun

Before some whales come and say, let me say this out clear:
"I'm not asking to give everything for free, just asking them to be more accessible"

Why a gear piece that is needed by every toon for a gazillion times is so extremely difficult to obtain without spending?
Right now for ftp players only sensible way to obtain them is through shard store (which almost never pops up)
Why not put them in guild store or make them available for credits(at high price)
And people in this thread almost tend to forget that FTP players also pay CG with most valuable thing - DATA (check legal tab in game)
  • "Angryuser;c-2159197" wrote:
    I would spend my entire time farming for them because some characters need 100 of them just to go up a gear level. But here recently I've been receiving them in (sim) Pit Raids, and after completing daily activities, as well as seeing them pop up in the shard store. Let's hope this stays a steady thing. Like the 3 Kryotech gear pieces you get every day completing all activities. Even if you were to buy these, they're not cheap either.

It's not steady, it's RNG.
    SWGregoriou
    Seasoned Newcomer
    when you farm them from the 10 node you get a decent amount, but I do agree that they should be more available in the stores.