Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mobile data usage

Hello, I've only picked the game up a couple of days ago, and was wondering what the experiences were in terms of mobile data usage? Since we're not always on Wifi, does this game use up a lot of data?

A smaller question, but is it possible to play this game on pc somehow? I've seen a couple of videos on YT and if I'm not mistaken people use a mouse there, which got me wondering.

Thanks!
  • I am in and out of wifi all day, it's not really a hog at all.

Just have to be mindful of updates, we will get 2-3(maybe more) a month and they can be "big" and required to play immediately. So over the month that may make it a bigger issue, but still nothing huge.

There android emulators people use, they are not supported tech, and they are not highly "recommended" by the dev team, but many use them.

Be mindful they can cause issues.
  • Guess I'll just stay away from emulators to be safe, not like it's that big of a deal anyways.
    Any idea on how big these 'big' updates can be? Usually my phone doesn't allow any updates, but just to be sure.
  • "ItzLivid617;c-1565177" wrote:
    Guess I'll just stay away from emulators to be safe, not like it's that big of a deal anyways.
    Any idea on how big these 'big' updates can be? Usually my phone doesn't allow any updates, but just to be sure.

No I have never checked.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago