Forum Discussion

genghisx
New Rookie
2 years ago

Mod Challenge Sim Causing Error

Since about 30 minutes ago, every time I try to sim a mod challenges (I'm doing crit damage), I get "Error: An error has occurred that requires restarting the game. Please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue, then press "Restart". If you have seen this prompt multiple times and have a strong internet connection, then please contact us. ErrorCode: 9.0.

I have a strong internet connection and it keeps happening. At least one guild mate has reported the same thing. Playing on a Pixel 3A. I'm guessing it's related to the small datacron update.
  • "Dianora;d-259082" wrote:
    Since about 30 minutes ago, every time I try to sim a mod challenges (I'm doing crit damage), I get "Error: An error has occurred that requires restarting the game. Please check your internet connection as a poor connection could be the issue, then press "Restart". If you have seen this prompt multiple times and have a strong internet connection, then please contact us. ErrorCode: 9.0.

I have a strong internet connection and it keeps happening. At least one guild mate has reported the same thing. Playing on a Pixel 3A. I'm guessing it's related to the small datacron update.

i had same, gone now
  • I had this issue when trying to get some CC mods. Oddly Potency and Speed are fine. What have you got against CC, CG?!
  • Still happening for me and several guildies now :/
    Glad yours is working at least.
  • "yolkywareagle;c-2384563" wrote:

this happening to y’all?

No, I haven't seen that. Just the error which forces me to restart and log back into Google Play.

As Ultra mentioned, simming one at a time works for me. I've had guildies mention simming n-1 where n is the max you have energy for and/or simming up to five but both of those still cause the error for me so your mileage may vary.