Forum Discussion

joeb8881
New Spectator
6 years ago

More zeta mats... Please.

Feeling the grind. I have 31/123 available. I get roughly one a month. It could take me 6 years to zeta everyone. 6 years CG!

I don't need to zeta everyone, I get that, but they are coming out on every new character now. 3 added this month!

CG - please consider these suggestions:
1. A one zeta limit on new characters. Omegas are fine!
2. Add a "complete" zeta event that runs monthly. The player base would thank you.
  • "Waqui;c-1696942" wrote:
    "KausDebonair;c-1696669" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1696476" wrote:
    Only one a month? How come you only collect 1 a month?

You get slightly more than 3 zeta mats a week from the challenges (12—13 a month).
    2 a month from daily login rewards.
    Another 4 from wicket's/Talzin's events.
    Up to 12 a month from TW.

And even if ranking 501+ in fleet arena, you will receive enough currency to buy 12 zeta materials a month — much more if you rank higher.

The OP means a full zeta once a month, so 20 mats.

Yes, that's obvious. What's your point? I may have missed it.

You were saying OP can get 12-13 zetas a month. That was my point. OP was talking full zetas, you were talking zeta mats.
  • "KausDebonair;c-1697529" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1696942" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1696476" wrote:

You get slightly more than 3 zeta mats a week from the challenges (12—13 a month).

And even if ranking 501+ in fleet arena, you will receive enough currency to buy 12 zeta materials a month — much more if you rank higher.

You were saying OP can get 12-13 zetas a month. That was my point. OP was talking full zetas, you were talking zeta mats.

No, s/he demonstrated several ways of getting zeta mats which total more than 20 in a month, with the implication being that >20 mats a month = >1 zeta a month.

That really shouldn't need to be spelled out for you.
  • "KausDebonair;c-1697529" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1696942" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1696476" wrote:

I clearly stated zeta mats (= zeta materials). It's all there in my first response — the one in your quote. Let me quote it again for you: "... slightly more than 3 zeta mats a week (12—13 a month)." Do you see it now?

Thanx, @FailingCrab :—)

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,322 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago