Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Name change

What’s the age when I’m not considered ‘not underage’ and will be able to change my name from Mol Eliza?
  • Over 13. However, if you are or selected underage I think you're stuck as Mol Eliza until you go through the steps of having the game ask your age again. It doesn't keep track of your birthdays.
  • Unfortunately, I think you may be stuck. I don't recall if you're allowed to save your game via Gamecenter or link to FB. You eitehr need to login to a new device or remove the game and reinstall then load your profile. Of course, if you don't have it saved. You can't restore your progress very easily.

You may be able to escalate with CS and have them link your all-code to a gamecenter / apple account.
  • @Erikus Unfortunately, you're stuck, When your account is setup as an underage account; it's set that way forever, regardless of your age. In fact, if you set up an underage account on a device (at least an iOS device using the Game Center), then even if you start over with a new over-age account, it'll be treated as an underage account.

My daughter started an account on my iPhone years ago, and got me hooked. I started a new account for me on the iPad. I can play my account on either device, by signing into the Gamecenter. When I play on the iPad, everything is fine, but when I play on the phone, my account is treated as underage account, and I can't read the in-game chat messages, or TW guild orders, etc.
  • I’m 17 and it’s so annoying to not be able to see the guild chat and change name. Is it any possible way to change name or am I stuck with Mol Eliza?