Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

New characters soon?

As of right now the January calendar seems a little lacking as far as new characters go. I understand that not everyone is up for new characters being released all the time but it would be kind of nice to see a few new faces. I mean the new movie has already been out at least 3 weeks now and with so much potential for new allies especially for resistance I think at least 1 or 2 mad would be nice.
  • New releases are generally not advertised on the calendar. There may be hints via “what’s ahead” but there is typically a news update in game and/or in the Dev section of the forum a few days prior to the event.

I have a feeling there will be an unannounced something this month. :smiley:
  • Well, with both Finn and Poe already having been monthly login characters fairly recently, having them both show up again like this would seem to be a hint that we need Resistance squads ready for something. Marquee events don't need specific factions, so maybe it will be some sort of new legendary event that requires Resistance to unlock. It's not a stretch to assume that it would also tie in to the new movie somehow, so maybe we'll be getting someone new like Hux?