Forum Discussion

6 years ago

New "Old Republic" Characters Drop Rates (Day 28) [COMPLETED]

So today i decided i was gonna start keeping track of the New "Old Republic" toons drop rates and see how i fare over time. as the total amount of days increase, the rates will change and a better, more accurate drop rate will start to show. The amount of attempts will be as follows:
-Juhani (24-32 attempts )
-Bastila Fallen (16-24 attempts )
-Carth Onasi (24 attempts )
-Canderous (34-42 attempts )

Total Crystals spent per day: 450-750

After each day i will add my results to the ones down below so that we can get a better overall average. So if your curious it should be updated everyday at about 10PM PST (updates may vary).

After a total of (28) days of my New OR grind these were my results (Simming by groups of 2 and 3 for hard/fleet nodes and just groups of 2 for Cantina):
-Juhani: 162 for 470 (34.5%) Finished ABOVE average! B)
-Fastila: 115 for 352 (32.7%) Finished below average... :(
-Carth: 154 for 448 (34.4%) Finished ABOVE average! B)
-Canderous: 28 for 84 (33.3%) right on average. :D

GRAND TOTAL: 459 For 1,354 (33.89%) TOTAL WAS JUST ABOVE AVERAGE!!!!

Stars Currently at:
-Juhani: 7*
-Fastila: 7*
-Carth: 7*
-Canderous: 7*

Any shards bought in shipments/packs:
-Juhani: 82 (2560 crystals)
-Fastila: 50
-Carth: 90 (7,200 crystals)

Total Money spent:
$72 ($40 from the Juhani/Fastila Pack)
  • "Dryff;c-1812431" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-1812024" wrote:
    Yes you and the rest of the SWGOH base can get DR without spending a dime

Yeah this isn't true at all unless you've been stockpiling crystals for months (or even up to years)

Stockpiling is the way to go. My guild leader is 100% F2P and he got Jedi Knight Revan first time and he’s on track for Darth Revan. I respect him for that.
  • "Dryff;c-1812428" wrote:
    So, I'm not farming Juhani or Carth yet, but the Fastilla farm is HORRIBLE.

Currently at 40/85. Have simmed all 8 every day since release (with the exception of like, 3 days when I was on vacation). Refreshed only a couple times early on until I saw how horrible the rates were. That's 65 days x 8 sims = 520 total sims (offsetting vacation with random refreshes). 135 shards so far (30 + 65 + 40)

135/520 = 25.9%

Number of sims is probably not exact, but you get the idea...

Sorry to hear that bud. If you have the crystals I recommend doing more than just 8 attempts on each node per day.
  • "Calbear949;c-1812526" wrote:
    "Dryff;c-1812431" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-1812024" wrote:
    Yes you and the rest of the SWGOH base can get DR without spending a dime

Yeah this isn't true at all unless you've been stockpiling crystals for months (or even up to years)

If you were farming them when they dropped...it would take about 20K worth of crystal to farm everyone (not including HK).

That's about 300-400 a day for 2 to 3 months.

That’s about what I spent on farming nodes per day. I was a little short on crystals so I jumped on buying a few shipments of shards on days where I had bad RNG so I’d be back on track.
  • "Veserion1;c-1812847" wrote:
    Congratulations! Now to save gear for Darth revan and his sith goons

Currently working on Trooper and Marauder. Still not sure which will be better between Marauder and Assassin. I know her turn meter is nice, but with all those stacking debuffs, marauder is gonna have a lot of offense, Potency, and Critical Chance. (If that’s how it ends up working)
  • Can see them being used interchangeably for offence or defence. Looks to be potential for high raid damage too where Marauder would shine. Currently starring mine as it’s only 4*...
  • Congrats to you and thanks for this journey :) Now best of luck on the actual event!
  • "Pariah_Anchorite;c-1814257" wrote:
    "Veserion1;c-1812847" wrote:
    Congratulations! Now to save crystals for exclusive gear for Darth revan and his sith goons

Fixed it for you ;)

Great job, man

Accurate! ?
  • Was at 99/100 and simmed carth exactly 1 time for the final shard. So now I'm all ready. Except for the DR gear :/