Forum Discussion

Lhyr_fr
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

New vessel for Executor, bye Profundity

So. 

10 seconds. I was beaten in 10 seconds. My profundity was no match against the Executor with his New vessel. 

It's a great pity when you see what is the price and the time for Raddus R9, and others relics for this admiral ship. 

What is the next level ? A new vessel for Grievous and you beat Leviathan ?

What's the purpose of this game ? If I take starwars out of the équation, do you think your game is a good game, with good challenge ? 

Whatelse73
    Rising Hotshot

The purpose of this game is for you to shut up and spend money.  CG doesn't care what work  you put into your roster, they don't care about the resources, time, money, etc., you've planned to work on your roster.  Their concern is only your wallet.

Hopefully one of the theorycrafters will come up with a new purpose for profundity, but it'll probably be relegated to offense in GAC and TW to take out malevolence or other garbage on defense.

The update to  leviathan will also mess up other counters to leviathan, but that's irrelevant to CG since they don't even play the game.  (They used to be "gamers" but gamers don't make decisions about the game anymore, only an accountant does.)

I'm really starting to stop caring about this game more and more because it seems CG's priority is only revenue.  Players are irrelevant, our time is irrelevant, our concerns are irrelevant, bugs are irrelevant, guilds are irrelevant, community interaction is irrelevant, and so on.  No matter how much work you put into your ships, they release one to destroy it all.  No matter how much work you put into your characters, they'll release a datacron set for you to rent that destroys all the work you put into your roster.  (They expect us to R9 our entire roster, nothing less is acceptable.)

The community here matters and are awesome, which is quickly becoming the only reason to still hang on.  I think CG knows that and is abusing it to their own gain because we aren't players or gamers, only ATMs.  Not that anyone can confirm since the leadership at CG prefers to hide behind their desk.