Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Next Thrawn Event?

I've tried tons of times both manual and auto and 7* is too much for me. Does anyone know when it will be next so I can prepare?
  • Google Rancor Mods for modding Phoenix.
    It was suggested heavy Speed mods on all if you use Sabine. Otherwise Chopper, Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra. Mod them properly. Still a day and some change left.
  • "ChickenFett139;c-1364285" wrote:
    Google Rancor Mods for modding Phoenix.
    It was suggested heavy Speed mods on all if you use Sabine. Otherwise Chopper, Hera, Kanan, Zeb, Ezra. Mod them properly. Still a day and some change left.

Believe me I've tried to mod but I only just got my head around them I dont have the right mods and now Iam trying to do both Jawa and Res teams to do the actual mod challenges to get the right mods
  • "Rara;c-1364317" wrote:
    I’d guess late January combined with Chimera.

Thanks
  • With gear levels, the minimum aparantly is great 8 for all toons, and a great 9 Ezra, but that is extremely hard. I know more people that did it with a gear 10 Ezra, I did it like that, but it is still really hard and many many tries until you can do it, and it is even easier with a gear 9 Zeb or kanan, so whilst waiting I'd gear them up, it's best to keep gearing them anyway for TB and other areas