Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Nightsister spirit

Has anyone used her with her basic removing 20% TM sounds intriguing with AV lead in phase 4. Haven't seen any testing on this
  • Probably won't make a difference? Someone feel free to correct me, but I don't think Spirits TM removal will hit. Only reason asajj works is because it's irresistable.
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1579739" wrote:
    Probably won't make a difference? Someone feel free to correct me, but I don't think Spirits TM removal will hit. Only reason asajj works is because it's irresistable.

This
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    It seems like healing is the more important part of the Asajj zeta lead mechanic. The reason Nightsisters are able to put so much damage up on that phase is because Asajj's lead gives 50% TM every time a NS drops below full health. Bonds of Weakness does damage to everyone, so if you're constantly healing to full health each round, BoW is dropping them below full health and granting the TM.

Replacing anyone that has a heal mechanic (or assist in the case of Talzin) with Spirit, you're removing the very thing that makes them work and replacing it with a TM removal mechanic that won't work at all on 2 of the 3 bosses. And the 3rd boss stacks tenacity so fast that he might be immune by the time Spirit's turn comes up anyway most of the time.