Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Nightsisters

Can nightsisters under a zeta ventress lead solo P3 of HAAT? I've heard some say they can, others say that they can't. I think an ideal lineup for a FTP player would be
Zentress lead
daka
acolyte
talia
Initiate

Can this lineup, with ventress completely maxed, double zeta, solo p3. I've heard some say it can others say it can't. Can anyone provide a video proving either side?
  • I think you'll face 2 big problems:

1) Over time, as the enemy Battle Droids are killed, Ventress' Offence, Crit Chance and Health will gradually increase and increase. This will make her very powerful and she'll get to a point a few rounds in where she'll be able to kill all of the Battle Droids with 1 AoE (Endless Wrath) attack. That's great. However, the B2 can ability-block characters, which may well slow things down, consuming multiple turns to clear fresh Battle Droid spawns.

2) To survive the AAT cannon attack, the whole team needs to be buffed. Your NS Initiate's Cut Down attack could supply such a buff, but as it's a special ability, refer to point 1 for the issue here - if she gets ability blocked right when you need that special, you'll lose at least 1 of your team. Daka might well be able to revive but this is probably not sustainable until completion.
    I don't believe (but I'm happy to be correct if I'm wrong) that any of your characters can provide a team buff with their basic attacks?

I think the team has some potential to get a decent score, but it's not an obvious choice for me as a solo team. Most such teams rely on restricting the turns of the B2; if nothing else you'll simply run out of turns before he enrages. Ventress might well become so powerful that she can survive an enrage round or two, but the moment those Droids respawn with more turnmeter than her I'm sure it would end fairly swiftly.

I bet it'd be fun to try though!
  • Thoughts on talzin in place of acolyte? Possibly with her zeta as lead instead of zentress? Mine is unfortunately only at 4* though...
  • "Franimus;c-1366805" wrote:
    Thoughts on talzin in place of acolyte? Possibly with her zeta as lead instead of zentress? Mine is unfortunately only at 4* though...

Mine is only three stars, also, acolyte is way too strong to replace, she deals as much damage as ventress usually