Forum Discussion

5 years ago

No mention of starforge showdown/malak coming to journey guide?

It's almost been a year since the malak event was released (4/12/2019) and they said they will bring events to journey guide a year after release. There was no mention of this in the patch notes, can we get a confirmation if its coming or not?
  • "KvotheQGBQG2;c-2090191" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2090181" wrote:

correct, "after they have run as a scheduled event for one year", is that calendar date to the end of time. if it is added any time in that span they have adhered to that statement.

Um... wut? That makes no sense at all. Stop just trying to make them "right" no matter what they do.

do you think it should be the exact time of day, exactly one year from first launch? serious q, bc I find this fascinating
  • "Gifafi;c-2090200" wrote:
    "KvotheQGBQG2;c-2090191" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2090181" wrote:

correct, "after they have run as a scheduled event for one year", is that calendar date to the end of time. if it is added any time in that span they have adhered to that statement.

Um... wut? That makes no sense at all. Stop just trying to make them "right" no matter what they do.

do you think it should be the exact time of day, exactly one year from first launch? serious q, bc I find this fascinating

Nah, just on the date. However, you bring up a good point. It could certainly be scheduled to be added at the time that the event would have gone live if it were being launched that day. That shouldn't be too hard to do. I hadn't considered that before. I just don't like the whole Gandalf approach of it arriving precisely when it intends to.
  • "KvotheQGBQG2;c-2090191" wrote:
    "Kyno;c-2090181" wrote:

I am not. I am explaining to you how it actual is. Sorry if you dont like it or want it different, but they have never done anything like what you are saying. updates are done on a schedule and things change according to that, not the other way around.

the direct statement is that "after they have run as a scheduled event for one year"..... the time after that is true, is literally all time after that date and in no way implies or states that it will be done on a calendar date or even a specific time frame after that is true.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Datamine aside, it was on the content update

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/227393/content-update-04-09-2020#latest

Guessing everyone missed it!