Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Open letter to the developers:

I’ve almost come to a breaking-point with how things are handled and communicated to players.
In the interview with ImNotAJedi done with the Game Changer, it was stated that JTR was created to make more of a diverse META, and avoid it being a single team - With the release if Holdo, that may have gone to totally the trash can - Her AoE daze will render CLS leads completely useless, and end that META.

Sure, I understand why you are releasing more TLJ-related characters - But was it really necessary to make an already dominant JTR team more powerful? We are lucky most arena shards have rotations for rewards, so that it is still possible for people who do not have JTR, can still take 1st once in a while - Because, I could only imagine that guy using JTR with 3 zetas, BB8 with 2 zeta, R2Z2, Old Ben with 2 zetas and then Holdo to top that off holding 1st and just haunt whoever might dethrone the guy, because the team would be so dominant on offense.

The current state of the game needs to be addressed - Do we see any teams of KRU lead FO in the top? No. Do we generally see a lot of other DS teams at the top? No. There might be a few NS teams, but to stay at the top, you would be needing a golden MT to actually hold up.

I really hope, that the rumoured Palpatine rework will put some diversity into the meta - But I would not be surprised if a Chancellor Palpatine toon were to he released, which is a legendary event requiring some toons we have 2 weeks to farm.