Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Overpowered?

Would it be overpowered if hermit yoda’s masters training to temporarily give that character a Jedi tag?

I vote no it wouldn’t
  • Masters training gives double bonuses to Jedi, so if any character with masters training was a Jedi, that bonus wouldn’t mean anything.
    Also it totally messes with lore and gives Vader 8 extra speed.
  • Jedi CUP.

Also, yes. It wouldn’t make much sense to give every toon a temporary Jedi tag. Especially the Sith.

Not to mention already potency-heavy teams getting that bonus.

Or Asajj having what essentially amounts to a 5 kill stack in one turn.
  • Sounds fun to me. It could just give any light side toon the Jedi tag. And I don't see how Yoda turning non-Jedi into Jedi breaks the lore. Less so than many of the other things in this game. I mean, he actually did that.
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1607389" wrote:
    Masters training gives double bonuses to Jedi, so if any character with masters training was a Jedi, that bonus wouldn’t mean anything.
    Also it totally messes with lore and gives Vader 8 extra speed.

Vader gets his speed bonus at the start of the encounter and my understanding of how it works is that it is then fixed for that entire encounter.
  • Also it just makes Hermit Yoda have more synergy with non-jedi faction teams... which is dumb. Oh hey look I tagged my Darth Nihilus a Jedi so he gets bonuses from Hoda... how about no....
  • Hermit Yoda making light side characters Jedi. Wouldn’t make sense for sith to be a Jedi. I agree it would be fun. CLS, Visas Marr, leia.

Still not overpowered. They don’t get the double bonus if they didn’t have the Jedi tag before.
  • Well,it took more than a second to become a Jedi. And even Yoda wasnt that good of a master to train within a second. And I think this would ruin the point of the ability due to the double effect on Jedi.

So a clear NO