Forum Discussion

7 years ago

p3 stand alone

does anyone know if offense up on a character transfers over along with their regular offensive stats to the character standing alone, of course if they are attackers?

I believe offense up is +50% physical damage, so it CLS has 3290 physical damage, offense up would add 1645 to him. does 3290 get given to the stand alone character or 4935?
  • Don’t have a reference at hand but I think the way it works is that at the time of stand alone the current offense stats (modified by leadership, individual ability boni, mods, and positive and negative status effects) are transferred. This e.g. includes the +100% offense that spirit gets from having foresight, and the team offense up from JKA, Pao, ...
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Waqui;c-1590860" wrote:
    "Russdpipes;c-1590815" wrote:
    if it doesntntransfer then pao is useless in chex mix

That's not what was asked by the OP. He doesn't ask wether it transfers or not. He's asking how much is transfered by a Pao with offense up.

That's...that's the same thing. Whether he transfers before the offense up or after is the same as how much is transferred.

Russ is correct though...if the increased defense doesn't transfer, Pao is useless, because after Han does Stand Alone and then his special, that's two turns and his own offense up drops off.
  • Purely guessing here:

I don't believe offense up double—dips if both CLS and your standalone char have offense up. My guess is that base offense is transfered and then enhanced by the standalone character's offense up. I may be wrong, however. I'm sure some data miners have looked into this. They may have the answer.
  • "Russdpipes;c-1590815" wrote:

That's not what was asked by the OP. He doesn't ask wether it transfers or not. He's asking how much is transfered by a Pao with offense up.
  • "crzydroid;c-1590884" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1590860" wrote:
    "Russdpipes;c-1590815" wrote:

That's...that's the same thing. Whether he transfers before the offense up or after is the same as how much is transferred.

Russ is correct though...if the increased defense doesn't transfer, Pao is useless, because after Han does Stand Alone and then his special, that's two turns and his own offense up drops off.

So someone try Chex mix w/o anyone giving Offense Up. If it doesn't transfer from the offense up then the damage difference should be pretty noticeable.
  • yodahels addressed exactly what I was talking about. if the increased stats from offense up transfer or not, if they dont then offense up on han is really only good for 1 turn during stands alone. need to see what the average difference in damage is when pao doesnt grant offense up, versus when he does. only problem is p3 goes too fast for me to experiment. anyone trying tier 6 that can run some numbers?
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    So just tried this in p6, but only one trial of each situation.

Without offense up, his counters to Traya were 119k and 109k, when everyone else had offense up, his counters were 125k and 121k. So I'm thinking they transfer their total offense stat after the offense up.
  • thanks, it sounds like it might be the case, I would like to see more data though be first I'm fully sure