Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Payout time in Arena

Hello
I m often feeling guilty in Arena because I don’t know the payout time of the opponent, when I m climbing for my own payout . Is it possible to have it written near the player s name ? If possible . Thank you !!
  • You may want to consider talking to your shard and asking what times they have PO.

Most shards have a list at this point and are usually willing to share.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/pvp-and-rivalry
  • you can search them up on swgoh.gg and check when their rank / position updates, normally is their payout time
  • "LynnYoda;c-1733284" wrote:
    you can search them up on swgoh.gg and check when their rank / position updates, normally is their payout time

This is not a guarantee. My payout is one hour earlier than what gg uses to update (which is annoying since I get knocked down after payout) and it doesn't matter how many times I try to fix it there, it won't update to the correct time.

The only guarantee is to ask.
  • How do you contact them directly ?
    I am between 100-50, I don’t think there is a shard for those ranks ?
  • Depends on your shard but we have people in our discord in that range for sure.

You can contact them in-game:
    If you can find their ally code (try gg) you can do an ally search and message them. Or if you beat them you can also request to be an ally and then contact them.