Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Personal Guild Contributions in daily activities 000/600

Well, I tried the channels of ' customer supposed support ' ..2 days and no reply.
First time I ever bothered and know why I won't again!
There have been numerous times I have spent purple gems in order to make the required 600 energy spent and never get the promised credit for reaching said goal!! If you are not gonna own up and give
the reward.... take it off the daily activities!! How 'bout that!!! I shouldn't have to try and reach the unresponsive support to collect the reward anyway..and it seems they are pretty useless.
Thank you and good night....
  • See: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/49401/guild-bank-issues-merged-threads#latest
  • Thank you very much guys, really! You ought to be getting customer service pay!! Least I don't feel quite so alone. Seems like an isolated problem is hardest to get fixed! Hope we see an answer to this soon.
    Have a great night all! And thanks again!
  • "WidowMaker;510933" wrote:
    Yes, exactly that and I want them when we earn them. We get it...we just aren't getting it...lol
    We have been playing for a year, we have gotten them before, just not lately even when it shows we have completed the daily activity. But, thanks.

Game hasn't been around a year...
  • Ok Samantha..lol, how bout we are both level 80 and been around for quite some time...have a good one dear.