Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Please Fix Galactic Chore

I've played this game for almost 2 years. Galactic War has always been one of my favorite parts of the game - until about 1 month ago.

Since the introduction of g12, Galactic War has been nothing but a time sucking chore. The jump in difficulty between node 5 and node 6 is ludicrous.

I move from node 5, where a well geared team, of many possible varieties, from my deep roster can usually prevail to node 6, where a face 5 g12 maxed toons. I don't have 5 g12 toons on my entire roster (despite having a collection of 125+ toons, 90 7*, and 35+ g10 or higher). Node 6 is only beatable by my arena team - and even then, only with many retreats and retries.

That of course doesn't include nodes 9+, where I basically have to do the same - and face the exact same g12 meta team multiple times in a row. This is especially frustrating, time consuming and boring on days when GW is the guild activity, so I have to do multiple tables of GW.

Whatever the algorithm is for node 6, it is clearly WAY out of line with everything else in Galactic Chore. I like a challenge - and up until a few weeks ago, GW was that. Now it is quickly becoming boring, mundane and simply far too time consuming for what is, relative to other game modes, paltry rewards. Please fix this soon.

Also, if you could somehow limit the number of times we face certain toons or certain teams, that would also make it much less unfun. Facing g12, max gear, CLS lead, Thrawn, R2, Raid Han, GK teams 4+ nodes is extremely boring. This is supposed to be a game, not work. Lately it feels much less like the former, and very much like the latter.