Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Preparation for next CLS event

I missed the star requirements on old Ben last go around but I refuse to miss it the next time it comes up. For those who unlocked CLS, what gear lvl should my characters all be at? I have r2 g10, Old Ben g9, Leia g8, Luke g8, and sthan g8. Is that high enough? Or do I need to take them higher? I need the same gear for numerous characters so I'd rather not spend in on them if I don't need to, but I will to get CLS.
  • "Skywalker_Vader1;c-1399187" wrote:
    Prepare all you want. I doubt it’s coming any time soon

already announced it's comming on december 28th
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/146676/event-calendar-dec#latest
  • As long as you have Leias basic omegad you should have no problems and if you have any zetas on r2 it should be a breeze
  • You're probably okay. Leia and STHan are the ones that will benefit the most from the gear for the event. I'd save up for their next gear tiers, but don't spend it till you hit a rough spot in the event.
  • Well looks like you’ll have some time to gear them up more. Since they will prob bring back R2 event probably at least 3 more times. Due to the fact EA wants to make sure everyone including the new players gets CLS.
  • "DapperChewie;c-1399152" wrote:
    Good to know. I have Han, Leia, Luke at GL10, and Obi Wan and R2 at GL9. All level 85. Should be good. Do I need to Zeta anyone? Like R2's Number Crunch?

Zetas aren't necessary but obviously will make things easier
  • You should zeta number crunch. Not necessarily for the event, but because it is awesome