Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Relic Mastery

So part of relics is to give forgotten characters a chance to catch up without having to rework that characters whole kit.

That being said characters like Dreven get critical damage increase, Malak get armor and protection increase.

Won't this just make them even more difficult to kill? Won't they be able to kill other toons twice as fast now?

Does anyone really want Jolee to gain more health and crit avoidance? Or Daka to gain more health on top of g13?

If this is supposed to balance out other characters how does this intend to work? Characters like Leia, STHan, Royal guard, etc will need a mastery increase of like 120% to keep up with toons like JKR, and be competitive against teams like bounty hunters.

I'm not saying every toon will be equal but it seems like just the same squads just get stronger and even more annoying.

If anyone has a different take please explain your reasoning because at this point I don't want to g13 a character if their relic upgrades end up being suboptimal.
  • We still sont know if dr and malak get the same boosts as say sth and leia. If they do then your 100% correct. If they get less it could balance them out stat wise. Its worth noting no amount of reasonable stat increase can make up for synergy.
  • Who has STH and Leia at g13 to begin with?

The best toons will get upgraded first and create a gap regardless.
  • I'm sure it's probably weighted to even the playing field somewhat though not enough to make really old toons better than more recent ones.

Only time will tell which previously non viable toons will be good again. But I'm sure tge ones that will be were deliberately chosen to be. I also doubt this will significantly nerf darth revan or malak.
  • "JaggedJ;c-1959590" wrote:
    Who has STH and Leia at g13 to begin with?

The best toons will get upgraded first and create a gap regardless.

Alot of people will if relics make them BAMFs. Your right though most people will take the best toons to max relic first, we just dont know who that is yet.
  • Other than whales, it's easy to know which toons get the first few stages of relics. I only have 6 or so g13 so they will be first.