Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Resistance nerf with update?

HAAT scores down all across the board in my guild. Soft shots by rey that usually hit hard and markedly worse averages rng with exposes.
  • "Omeah;c-1216480" wrote:
    "AnakedJaywalker;c-1216448" wrote:
    "Mitchell_1313;c-1216207" wrote:
    Nerf chaze! (Wait what month are we in)

August, so it's Nerf Chaze month, no need to worry. Be careful next month though, that's September and it's Nerf Chaze month.

It was Wiggs and Chaze that started the power creep that created the game-breaking CLS. But, sure make fun of those who want slight nerfs so the game can function

The refunds after the Barriss and Poe nerf break the game :-P

• "Drake23;c-1216482" wrote:
    "Omeah;c-1216480" wrote:

August, so it's Nerf Chaze month, no need to worry. Be careful next month though, that's September and it's Nerf Chaze month.

It was Wiggs and Chaze that started the power creep that created the game-breaking CLS. But, sure make fun of those who want slight nerfs so the game can function

The refunds after the Barriss and Poe nerf break the game :-P

Barriss was clearly fixed (I assume you mean the zeta?), I don't remember Poe
  • "Omeah;c-1216480" wrote:

So rey wasn't more powerfull than any other character at the time?
    Also, i don't consider the game broken. I like the fact that you can progress to bigger and better instead of "ballance".
    OT: haven't noticed any difference with my resistance team in GW. We haven't done a hAAT raid yet, so i can't comment on that.
  • Moved to Feedback/Raids.

Haven't noticed any nerf to Resistance, mine even did more damage than last time.
  • Is someone getting paid a bonus for moving threads? This is clearly not raid feedback.

Oh crud, does my comment make this forum feedback?
  • "Ambassador;c-1216561" wrote:
    Moved to Feedback/Raids.

Haven't noticed any nerf to Resistance, mine even did more damage than last time.

Today, during GW, Finn shot a double expose and only got TM for one.

I've noticed random lack of TM gain over the past week but haven't really paid great attention to when and where until I started seeing these posts of others problems too. It seems random, so now I'm taking notes. A few times in the past I've gotten nonTM whatsoever.