Forum Discussion

cmjstota106
Seasoned Scout
7 years ago

Resistance vs. HAAT P2

So every week recently I keep doing less and less on P2 with Resistance w/ BB8. This week I noticed something that was very odd.....My Finn with mods has 85pct potency and with Secret Intel that's 110pct Potency....yet he was consistently resisted by HAAT. Can someone explain this?
  • I believe there is a natural 15% chance to resist. Shouldn’t be consistent but that’s RNG for you.
  • Just bad rng probably. Incidently, if you want to max out your score run your resistance team p4. They can solo it since phase 4 counter doesn't go up double when the tank gets up like phase 2 does.(just make sure all your guys have secret intel or another buff 2hen it gets up. Easy to do.
  • By counter do you mean the enrage counter?

I used Rebels in P4 for the first time yesterday instead of P2 and I did like twice as much damage, couldn't figure out why.
  • As mentioned, there's a base 15% chance to resist.

But Potency is also contested by Tenacity. So having 110% Potency doesn't guarantee you'll always land every debuff, because the target may have 80% Tenacity. Heroic Raid mobs, and especially bosses, have higher tenacity than you'll see on player characters.
  • They changed something a couple of weeks ago, at least for P2. The tank is far more likely to resist being exposed than it used to be. The difference is too significant to be explained by RNG.
  • I feel like the tank has had a tenacity buff not just in P2, but I noticed in P4, a heck of a lot of resists from Fives' when he counter attacked turrets and they weren't getting the Speed Down debuff
  • What end results are you guys seeing? I just did my Resistance team in P2 HAAT and got 2M flat.

I’m running zFinn g11, R2 (zNumber Crunch) g12, BB8 g11, Poe g10, and RT g10.

I do want to try them Phase 4 but I’m still working on RP and my Guild is new to finishing HAAT and this team takes out a large chunk of Phase 2

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,285 PostsLatest Activity: 18 minutes ago