Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Retreat! Retreat!

Make the option to retreat available even when its not our turn
It is SO annoying to wait 5-10s more till one of your chars goes
In raids or events where you need a certain set-up IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME AND BRAIN CELLS
  • I completely agree. When doing any of the events like chewbacca or 3PO you knew straight away if you weren’t going to make it but waiting those 15 seconds was so frustrating when doing it over 100 times.
  • "Ryanwhales;c-1795687" wrote:
    Well with raid simming itll be easier

For now that is only planned for the rancor
    I had p3 sith raid in mind
  • Probably not realistic from a programming perspective. You want them to program in a player turn when it’s not the player’s turn? It’s a turn-based game. If they were to interrupt turn sequences that just sounds like a recipe for programming disaster. Who knows how many game-breaking bugs could be introduced into the game by trying to create ways to override opponent turns mid-turn.
  • "Vos_Landeck;c-1795712" wrote:
    Probably not realistic from a programming perspective. You want them to program in a player turn when it’s not the player’s turn? It’s a turn-based game. If they were to interrupt turn sequences that just sounds like a recipe for programming disaster. Who knows how many game-breaking bugs could be introduced into the game by trying to create ways to override opponent turns mid-turn.

I just wanna be able to retreat at any point during the battle. Why is it tied to my turn in the first place? Its not even a live battle it's me against the AI
    Just don't lock that options button while it is not my turn.
  • "iBics;c-1795703" wrote:
    "Ryanwhales;c-1795687" wrote:
    Well with raid simming itll be easier

For now that is only planned for the rancor
    I had p3 sith raid in mind

Oh well then ur gonna have to wait for that.