Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Retreating in Territory War?

Hi there!

What happens when I retreat? Found this but I need confirmation:

Retreating from a battle removes all the damage you made. Basically it's like the fight never happened, but your squad won't be available anymore.

THX!
  • It’s not like raids or GW. It’s like Arena or TB combat missions. One shot’s all you got for the toons you use.
  • What about people playing in airplane mode? Pretty sure I saw this happening. Is that considered cheating and people get reported or all fair in love and war? Does it even work, don't know but I did see some attacks on our guild which did nothing at all and there is nothing to be gained by retreat/forfeit.
  • Hmm... I have no idea about the Airplane Mode.

I just know that my game crashed at one of the battles, had to restart the app, and when I went back to it, the battle was listed as “IN PROGRESS.” Similar to Arena, when trying to start a match with them, so it’s definitely a Real-Time measurement.

It is like GW in a certain regard to “progress made,” however, sending in a team to wear down the protections before using a better team to finish them off. I do not know if cooldowns or TM carry over. Possibly just for you, maybe cross-Player instances, or not at all.

EDIT: didn’t finish my note about “in progress.” I was unable to restart it, even when the battle was no longer listed. The team still had full protections, and my units were gone (used up). So I assume it counted as a retreat, as if I had never done damage to them.)