Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Rewards for inviting new people?

https://www.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/1/1426941-6271_Royalty_Free_Clip_Art_Red_Question_Mark_Cartoon_Character_With_A_Confused_Expression.jpg

Hello,
I've looked everywhere and did not found any rewards for inviting new people to this game.
It would be the first game where developers do not utilise existing players to invite new ones as its cheapest way to attrack new people and increase game income.

Or i am missing something and we do get something (anything) for inviting new people?

• Well, although i could invite up to a hundred new players from another game i play - i have absolutely no motivation to waste my time talking with them and then helping them on how to anvance and not make mistakes all new players do in this game.

As for abusement by dummy accounts - it just shows lack of creativity. For example rewards can be very small - like what we get for completing daily quests, can be given not all at once but with each level invited person advances, or even paid when it reaches level 85. Also tied with amount of crystals invited person buys.
    There are many posibilities to do it right and not to impact game.

Right now there is absolutely no way for game to know that i've invited someone - like it gives in ally window is just general link to downloading game and after that invited person just gets my ally code so he can invite me as ally.

Thats it!

Or i am missing something? Cant really believe that such system exists and thinking that i am missing something :)