Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Reworked Clones in Geo TB

I thought they didn't put reworked units in events. Is this a new thing?

Because the new clones are definetly in TB. As an example, just watched "Domino Squad" (Echo's new special) take effect when g13 GG evaded and his health dropped into the yellow.

Just wondering if their inclusion is a bug ir WAI.
  • "Woodroward;c-1951501" wrote:
    Methinks you got some information wrong...
    Cody didn't get reworked.

Lol. Wrong name - they all look alike. ;) Corrected.
  • No they are different characters. NPCs vs. Playable toons.

This came up in phase 1 and they confirmed that the NPCs in TB did not get any reworked abilities. Animations and ability icons did get updated.

I will point Crumb at this post when they get into the office.
  • Kyno is correct. PvE and Player owned units are separate units. The animations were updated but if you tap their abilities you can see that they have not changed.
  • I realize that's what was said before and what the abilities say. Then I guess I'll post the new abilities happening as a bug at Answers HQ - because that seems to be what is taking place, despite what the abilities state.
  • "Nikoms565;c-1951798" wrote:
    I realize that's what was said before and what the abilities say. Then I guess I'll post the new abilities happening as a bug at Answers HQ - because that seems to be what is taking place, despite what the abilities state.

Well obviously you’re wrong, you can’t possibly have caught something that the devs haven’t caught!

I agree this is likely a bug.