Forum Discussion

Francob78
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

Round 2 of grand arena and I’m demoted

Last

last 3 rounds of gac I won all 3, got promoted to bronzium 1. Today, I had no chance to open the game sadly, neither did my opponent, so it ended on a draw (0 - 0). Counts as a loss…

Now in log in to check my opponent only to find out I’m demoted to bronzium 2…….did I just wake up in the twilight zone?? All the opponents are the same as they were in bronzium 1, is this working as intended?

• The Bracket is set at the time your GAC sign-up is locked in. It won't change even if you drop or climb Divisions. The same goes for your opponents, so you're also still fighting someone in the same Division as you are. You lose and drop means they also lost and dropped.

Francob78
    Seasoned Novice

So starting a 3 round tournament in bronzium 1, lose 1 fight due to being absent, demotes you to a lower bracket. however, you still get to fight the same opponents you did in bronzium…….everything is the same except the rewards……..that is just weird to me

• I don't believe the Event Rewards change and that they are also locked in at the start.

You're daily payout will, of course, since it's based on Division.