Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Same Weekly Shipment???

Why did you release the same weekly shipment as last week? We don't need BHs and OR characters. We could've really used some gemming opportunities for the CLS crew. I was honestly kind of banking on the fact that you'd be pushing those characters this week. Just seems like a good opportunity for capitalizing on people who are slightly behind for this event (such as myself).
  • Shard shop is a great place to get gear..you guys should check it out. The new weekly shipments are more intended for people to buy toons/gears/mods with crystals. Aka another location for CG to maximize profits. Have yall learned nothing yet?
  • "Bulldog1205;c-1668418" wrote:
    So it’s the same? Mine hasn’t reset yet. I was hoping they might include some shards for credits to help us out. Oh well...

Lol get serious.
    SWGregoriou
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I really needed the holo lense so it helped me get a toon from g10 to 11. There will always be some who need it and some who dont what ever is in there.

I do admit that so far I have seen nothing of worth using ally points and now have half a mil of them as I am holding out for the day that zeta(s) are added for ally points. if that day ever comes
  • "Jt2424;c-1668411" wrote:
    Maybe some of you crystal broke people who won't get Revan want it changed, the people who are trying to get Revan don't mind it being the same.

What a lame comment. I'm far from from "crystal broke" and I want it to change myself.