Forum Discussion

1605Michael
New Novice
25 days ago

Scavenging ideas:

Just to make the process more efficient and general ideas.

• make a "convert all" button to scrap every resource instead of one item at a time
  • Make a "scrap max" button for each item so we dont have to long press and scroll across the quantity, useful if we dont want to use the convert all approach.
  • Let us scrap ship gear, there arent that many ships and the gear builds up unnecessarily
  • I don't think I'd ever use a convert all button. I'd imagine this is a likely source of "I just lost all my gear!" forum posts more than anything else.

As you say, there is already a way to scrap max. Maybe it could be in the number button? 1,10,50,max? Sure, that could be there. Personally I always keep like 50 of anything, more for salvage pieces, so again, not a feature I'd likely use myself, but not against it. I don't think it would cause issues for some like a scrap all button might. 

What ship gear? Upgrade droids? I'd rather never have to think about them again. Nothing wrong with having a massive pile of resources. People asked for a way to use gear, and we got the relic scrapping system. No need to add more items to the list of stuff to worry about running out of. 

MasterSeedy
      Seasoned Hotshot

Personally I always keep like 50 of anything, more for salvage pieces, so again, not a feature I'd likely use myself, but not against it.

Right, but if you hit scrap max, then change the quantity to 50, then tap the pile of stuff to be converted, it takes back 50 and the rest is still right there. It's not... super convenient? What with the changing of the quantity and all that. But for people who Don't scrap often, it could certain get to the point where you have enough stuff to convert that it's more efficient. 

Even better would be a "Scrap max" button that leave 50 if you hit it once, but if you have 50 or fewer of the item, it takes it all -- so setting the quantity to max and a quick single click or double click is all anyone needs. 

• Second the ‘ "I just lost all my gear!" forum posts’ from this one, especially for higher end gear.

IMO a very minor qol issue compared to auto bronzium opening and adding simming to still-unsimmable regular events, in terms of time consumed.

Personally I’d prefer to be able to scrap everything above “x” ie scrap all bronzium salvage above 100 pieces, so I never get caught short.

1605Michael
      New Novice

well, you aren't going to accidentally lose all your higher end gear because you would have to physically scroll to the electrium conductor and above, then press the convert all button, then confirm the gear you are losing. you are simply removing the need to long press each item, scroll to max quantity, and repeat for each piece of gear for that resource.