Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Senate Commando Kit Idea

Here is the kit idea for the Senate Commando:

Unit Name: Senate Commando
Tags: Light Side, Tank, Galactic Republic, Galactic Senate
Description: Elite Senate Tank that protects other Republic allies with buffs and assist attacks.
Archetype: Strength (STR)

Basic: Defending Shot (Omega):
Spoiler
Deal special damage to target enemy and grant one random ally Defense Up for 2 turns.
Animation: Senate Commando fires his blaster at target enemy.

Special: For the Republic!: (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Spoiler
Deal special damage to target enemy and call all Galactic Republic allies to assist, dealing 30% less damage. All allies under 50% Health gain 1 stack of Senate Protector until damaged or until the end of the battle.
- Senate Protector: When damaged, take 0 damage, and instead dispel 1 stack of Senate Protector. When all stacks of Senate Protector have been dispelled, that ally gains Protection Up for 2 turns, and Senate Commando Taunts for 1 turn.
Animation: Senate Commando raises hand, then points it at enemy team. He then fires and calls all Galactic Republic allies to assist.

Unique: Defender of the Galactic Republic (Omega):
Spoiler
Whenever a Galactic Republic ally falls below 50% Health, Senate Commando Taunts for 1 turn, and the cooldown of For the Republic! is reduced by one. All Galactic Republic allies have Max Protection equal to 20% of Senate Commando's Max Health.
  • The point of the move is just to save your allies when you are being violently annihilated by an opposing team. And the Senate Guard icon works for all units, not just Galactic Republic.
  • "Anakins_Master;c-2246198" wrote:
    It's fine, it's not that amazing though, I like the basic, and the unique, I just do not like for the republic though

And Senate Guard isn't supposed to be the new meta, or even anything that OP. He's just supposed to be a better Light Side version of the Royal Guard.
  • It's fine, it's not that amazing though, I like the basic, and the unique, I just do not like for the republic though
  • I changed this kit to the Senate Commando, and the new kit for the Senate Guard will come out later today.