Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Senate Guard Kit Idea

Here is the kit idea for the Senate Guard. Give any feedback if you have any.

Unit Name: Senate Guard
Tags: Light Side, Attacker, Galactic Republic, Galactic Senate
Description: Deadly Galactic Senate Attacker that disrupts enemy strategies to protect his allies.
Archetype: Tactics (TAC)
Basic: Ceremonial Firepower (Omega):
Spoiler
Deal special damage to target enemy and remove 20% Turn Meter. If target enemy had more than 50% Turn Meter, inflict Ability Block on them. If they had less than 50% Turn Meter, Senate Guard gains 1 stack of Democracy.
- Democracy:
1 Stack: +5 Speed and +3% Max Health
5 Stacks: +10 Speed, +10% Max Health, and +5% Potency
10 Stacks: +15 Speed, +20% Max Health, +10% Potency and Tenacity
20 Stacks: +20 Speed, +30% Max Health, +20% Potency and Tenacity
Animation: Senate Guard aims rifle and fires on target enemy.

Special: Protectors of the Senate (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Spoiler
All Galactic Republic allies have their debuffs cleansed, gain 30% Turn Meter, and gain 1 stack of Senate Protector for each debuff cleansed. Allies with Democracy have their cooldowns reduced by 1, and recover 10% of their Max Health.
Animation: Senate Guard fires his rifle twice into the air.

Unique: Elite Senate Protector (Zeta):
Spoiler
Senate Guard has +20 Speed and +20% Accuracy. At the start of each of Senate Guard's turns, he has a 50% chance to grant 1 stack of Democracy to 1 random Galactic Senate ally. Allied Chancellor Palpatine, Chancellor Valorum, and Senate Commando start each encounter with 2 stacks of Democracy, and 1 stack of Senate Protector. Senate Guard cannot be revived. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally is defeated while Senate Guard is alive, revive them at 80% Health and grant them 5 stacks of Senate Protector, and Senate Guard is defeated instead.
-Zeta: Galactic Senate allies start each encounter with 2 stacks of Democracy, and 1 stack of Senate Protector. Allied Chancellor Palpatine, Chancellor Valorum, and Senate Commando start with 3 stacks of Democracy and 2 stacks of Senate Protector.
  • "Anakins_Master;c-2246971" wrote:
    Are you making a chancellor valorum kit?

Yes, I am. It will have synergy with both Senate Guard and Senate Commando, which is why I made their kits first.

"Anakins_Master;c-2246974" wrote:
    like democracy

Oh, yeah. I added the part about Democracy as a reference to Chancellors Palpatine and Valorum, who will both grant Democracy to allies, so I decided to include something about it.