Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Ships, dang

I just faced an AA lead and they had Biggs and tie advanced, I'm not sure any of the others mattered much...

The match, they went first hitting target lock, Biggs taunt, then his AA, then 2 more of his ships taking out my slave 1 before I could even attack, to make a long story short, almost every ship of mine had target lock on them of course refilling Biggs protection every time, once all 8 of my ships were toast his Biggs still had full health/protection.

A little op imo that you can go through an entire fleet without damaging one of their ships, idk if it was the worst rng I've ever faced but I've never had problems with squads using tie advanced before.

I was speechless for a couple min after the beating* (yes I wanted to say something else that included no lube) I took, in the end it was kinda funny to see just how bad it was.
  • Biggs' ship unique was fixed and he properly gains protection from target locked enemies now so yeah he's just showing what he could've been from the start.
  • He must have been hitting tl on every attack as often as Biggs gained protection, it was a bit ridiculous and if ships is going to come down to who's Biggs taunts first then ships will lose all interest from a lot of people.

Funny I edited the title of this post myself, and they decided to edit it even further, what a joke.
  • "sjkerhfgdjhd;930762" wrote:
    Just wait until you run into someone with Scimitar also. Biggs retaliates every hit and gains bonus protection that is more than a lot of the hits he will have taken in the first place.

I see you've faced my team...heh heh. Scimitar + Rex + Biggs + Slave I + TIE.
  • "sjkerhfgdjhd;930762" wrote:
    Just wait until you run into someone with Scimitar also. Biggs retaliates every hit and gains bonus protection that is more than a lot of the hits he will have taken in the first place.

Tie advance and Kylos ship will come in handy
  • "Drax_77;95793" wrote:
    I just faced an AA lead and they had Biggs and tie advanced, I'm not sure any of the others mattered much...

The match, they went first hitting target lock, Biggs taunt, then his AA, then 2 more of his ships taking out my slave 1 before I could even attack, to make a long story short, almost every ship of mine had target lock on them of course refilling Biggs protection every time, once all 8 of my ships were toast his Biggs still had full health/protection.

A little op imo that you can go through an entire fleet without damaging one of their ships, idk if it was the worst rng I've ever faced but I've never had problems with squads using tie advanced before.

I was speechless for a couple min after the beating* (yes I wanted to say something else that included no lube) I took, in the end it was kinda funny to see just how bad it was.

This sounds exactly like my fleet. My tie fighter goes first and then biggs so I just hope for a target lock but the time my fives goes it is all over. He target locks then vader and then biggs just never loses taunt