Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Sick and tired

I am sick and tired of gear not being available after 3 years.
I am sick and tired of being a relic 7 team and losing to a g12 mirror match bc of SPEED luck of mods.
I am sick and tired of trash rewards from raids.
I am sick and tired of silence from CG.
I am sick and tired of sometimes having nothing to do in game unless i spend crystals.
I am sick and tired of those that defend how horrible everything has become.
I am sick and tied of not having fun and this game feeling a chore.
....if you don't listen to us we will all end up leaving and we will remember how you treated us for all your future projects.
  • "mazewindoo;d-216120" wrote:
    I am sick and tired of being a relic 7 team and losing to a g12 mirror match bc of SPEED luck of mods.
    I am sick and tired of sometimes having nothing to do in game unless i spend crystals.
    ....if you don't listen to us we will all end up leaving and we will remember how you treated us for all your future projects.

I am sick and tired of being so darn sick and tired!
  • "jhbuchholz;c-1983605" wrote:
    "mazewindoo;d-216120" wrote:

I am sick and tired of being so darn sick and tired!

me too
  • "darthbyenchilada;c-1992949" wrote:
    I'm sick & tired of never ending CMs and having to check my phone time & time & time again waiting for platoons to be filled so I can deploy & be done, and for next section to open in TW so I can get in a few attacks so I don't have to hear so & so only had three offensive wins. The game has gone beyond absurd in the lengths they expect us to stare into our phones. Getting really really really old.

Legit suggestion here - if your guild thinks you are not playing enough, you might consider a more relaxed guild. Many guilds do not hassle players about these sorts of things, and the ones that do are usually looking for only the most committed members. This is not a criticism of your play style, it's just a suggestion that your play style may not fit the guild you are in.