Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Sith raid - fatigue

I have seen a number of plays quit the last few weeks... and most are getting burnt out. I couldn't figure why with the sith raid and the all that excitement. We, like many guilds are able to t6 in a pretty reasonable time frame... the rewards are total horse manure but otherwise it was good well.

So we completed it in about 4 or 5 resets.. then again .. and again.. and now we have gotten it down to within 4 resets. We tried heroic but not enough strong jtr teams... so we again did t6.. and again...

I'm starting to feel this same fatigue as the others.. and I realized what it is.... t6... it requires me to play 5 teams per day...

every day.

We immediately start it up again and then every day.. 5 fights.

It's the constant never ending same 5 fights per day pretty much.. and it's just not fun at all.

I know they are going to revamp rewards.. but that won't solve the issue. I dont care for a few more gold pieces.

I don't know what the solution is. Maybe you reward traya shards in t6. I know that won't be a popular idea but I don't know what the plan is to stop people from leaving.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago