Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Solo Rancor Advice?

Okay so i (finally) managed to Zeta my first toon, which is Vader, and so i'm starting to work on my team to solo the rancor, my guild are working toward heroic rancor, but currently takes us around 3-4 days to finish tier 6.

I have a number of toons that need gearing up that could work in this squad, but i could use a bit of a push in the right direction as to who should make the final 5, the options are:

Zader- Gear 8
Darth Nihilus- Gear 11
QGJ- Gear 11
Darth Maul- Gear 11
Savage Opress- Gear 8
EP- Gear 8
Grand Moff Tarkin- Gear 8
General Veers- Gear 8
Magmatroop- Gear 7
Jyn- Gear 7 (still farming, currently at 4*)
TIE Fighter Pilot- Gear 7 (still farming, currently at 3*)

I know this team will need a lot of work but i'm struggling to narrow the toons down, any mod advice would be appreciated aswell!

My profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/jackryan96/

Side note: my completion score on swgoh.gg was around 55 and it's dropped to 21, does anyone know why?

Any help will be appreciated, and thanks in advanced!

• R2 helps keep Teebo stealthed. High potency on Teebo and you're good. QGJ and Jyn as back up are good. If the potency is modded enough, you won't need tenacity down from TFP. Speed down is always handy.

Zader team was "debugged" to make the solo harder.
  • Zeta vader, magmatrooper, tarkin, TFP, and savage. Switch out savage for jyn when shes ready.
  • "Crazylazyguy;c-1236897" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1236740" wrote:
    So do i, my completion score drop from 70ish to 35. I think to reach 100% they want us to have all at lvl 85, all mods *5 max lvl, also with gear, ability. I have so many lvl 1 char even though they are *7 lol

For solo rancor, u need Tie Fighter Pilot (tenacity down) to work well with Zader lead.

@RacerDejak Why? Zader's tmr can't be resisted anyways.

@Crazylazyguy yes it is, but if u use curling blade much, need TFP for that speed down debuff to landed, as @Ssj3goku pointed out
  • "_JackRyan96;c-1236896" wrote:
    I only have R2 at 6 stars, currently working on an empire team so i can get him to 7* next time, and i'm definitely working on the CLS requirements, i only need to get old ben to 7* and i should be ready!

Which team would be better then?
    Zader lead, Jyn, Magmatrooper, GMT and TFP, or
    Teebo lead, R2, QGJ, Jyn and TFP?

@_JackRyan96 preferable the first team. With second team it can be done, but take way too long. U are in the right path, CLS is beast in raid! rancor and aat.

I can solo rancor in 10 minutes, full auto with: Wedge lead, Biggs, CLS, Bistan, Jyn :#
  • "_JackRyan96;c-1236781" wrote:
    Okay thanks! Would you suggest magmatrooper over nihilus? His annihilate is incredible?

How much damage does it do to the rancor?
  • "Shadeslayer7;c-1237259" wrote:
    "_JackRyan96;c-1236781" wrote:
    Okay thanks! Would you suggest magmatrooper over nihilus? His annihilate is incredible?

How much damage does it do to the rancor?

Same as any other boss, 99,999 per annihilate.
  • Teebo (L)+ CLS + R2 + any 2.

R2 helps keep Teebo stealth. Teebo leadership gives CLS more TM. CLS debufs speed and tenacity, R2 removes dodge chances, Teebo removes 100% TM.

I use QGJ and Yoda with them cause they are 2 of my fastest hard hitting characters that also have TM removal abilities, but I can escape everyone but CLS and R2 and still complete the Rancor on Auto battle.
  • Zader, Rex, Tarkin, TFP, QGJ works pretty well.

Sucks you missed out on CLS. He makes it soooooo easy.

EDIT: Jyn is also a huge help if you want to fit her in there.