Forum Discussion

7 years ago

[Solved]Need advices for the Luke Skywalker Event

After the nightmare of the last R2-D2 tier, Finally I can do the CLS last tier but need for your helps about the modding of my squad.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tuncay243/squads/56842/
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1508161" wrote:
    If you're close, might want to press for g9 on st Han if you're really struggling, or smoke screen with r2,(but have r2 out) so you can taunt with han later

@Syrup_Chugger3 I stuck in the last chapter l, I can’t even kill one of the stormtrooper.
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1508251" wrote:
    @Tuncay take off/upgrade the speed arrow from kylo and put it on r2, take the mods with high speed secondaries off of veers, chewie, and royal guard and put them on luke
    Maybe even the protection arrow on royal guard and put that on Han as well

@Syrup_Chugger3 Thanks for the respond again, I will do it.

• "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1508332" wrote:
    "Tuncay;c-1508324" wrote:
    @Syrup_Chugger3 Also which modes can I use for Leia?

She looks alright, maybe take the offense cross off veers as she doesn't need potency

I'm stuck on the last encounter my characters dies fast.
  • "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1508340" wrote:
    "Tuncay;c-1508337" wrote:
    "Syrup_Chugger3;c-1508332" wrote:
    "Tuncay;c-1508324" wrote:
    @Syrup_Chugger3 Also which modes can I use for Leia?

She looks alright, maybe take the offense cross off veers as she doesn't need potency

I'm stuck on the last encounter my characters dies fast.

Get to last encounter and throw it on auto until you win? Lol

:smiley: okay.
  • @Syrup_Chugger3 I asked much but I'm gonna upgrade r2's skills but which one should upgrade?
  • I upgrade Smoke Screen and leave my phone on auto and go to kitchen and when I comeback I was surpass the last encounter with 1 star. :D
    Here is my squad :http://swgoh.gg/u/tuncay243/squads/56842/
  • "mortuus;c-1508178" wrote:
    "EPMAN;c-1508134" wrote:
    I just got CLS 7*, used my arena mods and had like 53 k gp ad all. Only leia and R2 survived.

hm i have 54 000 or so and i have no chance at last stage :(

i used my arena mods, speed and offence. R2 had like 260+ speed, so he stuns a lot. If you dont have good mods, i guees u need a lot of gp:( and farmboy is useless after this event, so buff R2