Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Squad Arena refresh doesn´t worth it!

I´m at lvl 33 right now. I played Squad Arena until it´s hours to the next free refresh. By then the current arena event ends. So a refresh costs 50 chrystals. But with that i can play a couple of more times and maybe get from 2501-5000 (200 token, 35 Chrystals win) to 1001-2500 (300 tokens, 40 Chrystals) or to 501-1000 (400 tokens, 50 Chrystals)?, which is not worth the 50 Chrystal investment for the refresh.
What do you think? Should Squad Arena be free to play?
  • Wait a second! Let´s say i´m at 501-1000 (400 tokens, 50 Chrystals), do i also get 1001-2500 (300 tokens, 40 Chrystals) and all the other rewards below?

And do i have to collect the rewards at a certain time, or whenever i want (i´ve read something in the internet about that the rewards expire?)
  • No. You get only 1 reward, not previous ones. And yes, your reward can expire if you do not take it. I do not remember the exact time you have to collect reward.

Also regarding energy refreshes. They are very useful at your levels because you get XP and levels faster. With levels you unlock new features that allow to improve your team (e.g. Mods)
  • At the point you are at in the game only use crystals to refresh your energy for LS/DS tables and Cantina battles. Or just save them up. As others said, refreshing the PvP Arenas is pointless until your are in the top 20s or so.

• Moved to correct sub forum.

It's worth it when it has a return on investment equal or better then the cost.

Once your squad is good enough to win at higher position, yes do it. You may find you fall less. And will then get a better reward th next day. Rinse and repeat until you are #1.

It is also useful to not stop battling when you are in a hot spot, right near a payout break. It worth the 50 to move up a few spots and get out of the hot seat.
  • O.K. you were right, i climbend the ranks. I´m 117 now. But Top 50 is impossible! Dolphins and whales with mostly nightsister teams and others....