Forum Discussion

9 years ago

ST Han post update

Anyone else reckon he'll be a boss post meta tweak/lvl increase?

Going by their proposed plans for new meta (faster chars hit for less etc/slower chars 'should' always get a turn etc) will his taunt and turn meter manipulation make him a staple for any team?

If he can get off his taunt with a team of 3 heavy hitting, high hp chars behind him (e.g Ren, 5's, Phasma) and a Lumi i suspect it will cause some delightful carnage!
  • I like running him along with Phasma (L), Dooku, QGJ and Lumi - overnight I leave Dooku as Lead for Defence (as most people seem to avoid a Dooku led team atm). I rarely drop out of top 30 on a mature (December) server overnight.

Attack i'll usually use Phasma to boost everyone to full TM, Han to Taunt, knock off a heal with Lumi (regardless of health as the HoT keeps Han alive usually) and then run riot with Dooku and QuiGon. (occasionally switch to QGJ lead if i have a poe or poggle to deal with quickly)
  • Remember that turn meter reduction will soon be resistible and han has shitty potency. Add that to an already shitty tenacity, and you got a char that should be powerful but easy to counter imo
  • "Pyramidshawn;246115" wrote:
    Remember that turn meter reduction will soon be resistible and han has shitty potency. Add that to an already shitty tenacity, and you got a char that should be powerful but easy to counter imo

Heh... the strength of s than is giving turn meter not reducing. And he will have 49% potency at lvl80. Pretty decent imo.
  • "garublador;246124" wrote:
    "Pyramidshawn;246115" wrote:
    Remember that turn meter reduction will soon be resistible and han has shitty potency. Add that to an already shitty tenacity, and you got a char that should be powerful but easy to counter imo

Han is great because of the turn meter he gives to your team, not the turn meter he steals. As long as he gets his taunt off he's done his job. He rarely gets more than one turn.

All he needs...

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/han-solo3.jpg?quality=90&w=650&h=360
  • "TheRedDeath;244878" wrote:
    "GruyloRen;244863" wrote:
    "Berimbolo;244836" wrote:
    I believe Han can get to gear 11 also

My Han goes to 11!

but why do you need to go up to 11? when 10 is the maximum

but this one goes to 11
  • He only needs to take 2 hits with Phasma in your team. He could be gear 1 for all I care. Hes there to sacrifice himself for the greater good....
  • "Alexone;248323" wrote:
    Han's going to be stuck at gear level 8 till level 81+ so basically he won't matter!

He will be gear 11 at 80

• "Alexone;248362" wrote:
    "Phern;248361" wrote:
    "Alexone;248323" wrote:
    Han's going to be stuck at gear level 8 till level 81+ so basically he won't matter!

He will be gear 11 at 80

Let's bet on it! :smile:

I'll bet u 12 lvl 3 mats and 40 hairdryers
  • "Alexone;248554" wrote:
    "Phern;248547" wrote:

"Alexone;248362" wrote:
    "Phern;248361" wrote:
    "Alexone;248323" wrote:

He will be gear 11 at 80

Let's bet on it! :smile:

I'll bet u 12 lvl 3 mats and 40 hairdryers

Hahaha! Yea that's way to rich for me! I currently have 0 of both.

Yeah, me too, need about 500 hairdryers soon