Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Start farming Tusken Raider

Some weeks ago, I received more than usual Hoth Rebel Soldier shards in the Bronzium, foreshadowing the new mode Territory Battle.
Yesterday, I received a full Tusken Raider, converted to 50 shards since he's 5*. With the Luke's journey, he will be for sure one of the next needed characters to use to unlock the next iteration of Luke.

So, be prepared ....
  • "KyleKatarn;c-1204673" wrote:
    Not sure if this thread is full of sarcasm, self-entitlement or plain old sour grapes. The only bit of sense I read was that Jedi Luke could conceivably need 5 7* Ewoks to obtain.

We wait 2 1/2 years for the announcement of Luke with a Lightsaber and before Commander Luke Skywalker is released, people are speculating which chars we need for a possible next iteration of Luke and say we will need tusken because they got a tusken from chromium. Of course this thread is full of sarcasm. Go and get CLS first before asking for ROTJ
  • "BulYwif;c-1204552" wrote:
    "Geonosian_Spy;c-1204549" wrote:
    In!

I was Irie'd up a couple months back and seriously considering TR to be part of a new Jyn Rancor comp but I sobered up. But hopefully you're correct then I can use the crazy looking bastage.

I was thinking the same thing to replace QGJ in my setup first. He has the same chance to remove the same amount of TM than Ewok Scout who also request an assist on his special. And he's tanky enough to resist Rancor's hit. QGJ is one of the only toon with no Health Steal making him a bit weak to solo rancor.

Tusken for sure will be part of the next iteration since he's in the original trilogy. Just hope that we don't need Tusken Shaman or UrrrooORRR ''RR I don't know what.

What makes you think Tusken will be related to any new iteration since they're pretty much no where to be found especially after Luke as a commander ?
    "Reyalp;c-1204645" wrote:
    More likely you'll need Lobot and Lando for Jedi Luke. I would farm them now

"Drake23;c-1204650" wrote:
    "Reyalp;c-1204645" wrote:
    More likely you'll need Lobot and Lando for Jedi Luke. I would farm them now

You will need Nien Nunb and Lando. Lobot is Ep5 and not Ep6

Luke's journey to the path of becoming a jedi has nothing to do with Lando nor anyone else than Yoda. Since getting both of them is a lot of farm, it would make sense if Luke as a jedi event will only require Luke commander and Yoda (which is a long way to go anyway unless you already got both as usual).

• I know you are joking, and I won't farm him because I have him at 7 stars
  • "Kyno;c-1204744" wrote:
    Moving to correct sub forum.

Or not....

This guy beat me to it.
    "Ambassador;c-1204742" wrote:
    Moving this to Feedback.