Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Stolen account

Hi, there was an issue with my account in the beginning of January, all this while I had contacted with EA.
The issue is written in the post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SWGOH-account/m-p/12182600/highlight/false#M63399

Shortly, the guy finally wiped account, and EA said they can’t help anymore and the CG should consider the case themselves.
But there wasn’t any direct contact with CG, and they are saying that they can’t relink my google/apple account to my game account since there was deletion request and according to GDPR law they can’t do anything.
But GDPR law says that companies has right to decline the request, and since EA support confirmed the login from other devices and they confirmed that even after EA support unlink his apple account from my game account he was able to link again (since he linked his Facebook, and EA can’t do anything with Facebook link).
Can you please escalate this matter to CG?

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,272 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago